Dr. Parul Singh is a pediatrician practicing in GEORGETOWN, DE. Dr. Singh is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Singh diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Singh can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Parul Singh M.D.'s Practice location
GEORGETOWN, DE 19947Get Direction
Parul Singh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Singh
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Dr. Amudha Boopathi M.D.,21444 carmean Way Georgetown DE - Delaware 19947
- Dr. Nancy M Gideon MD18947 John J Williams Hwy Rehoboth Beach DE 19971
- Dr. Erin Fletcher DO1 Medical Center Blvd Chester PA 19013
- Dr. Pankaj Sanwal MD21141 Sterling Ave Georgetown DE 19947
- Dr. Harry A Lehman M.D.411 N Shipley St Seaford DE 19973
- Dr. Samyukta Dasika MD801 Middleford Rd Seaford DE 19973