Jonathan Thompson is a physician assistant practicing in PENSACOLA, FL. Jonathan specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Images in cardiology: Pneumopyopericardium, complicating penetrating gastric ulcer.
- [Pulmonary edema induced by hydrochlorothiazide/amiloride (Moduretic)].
- [Nursing care. Open nursing care plans are a way not a goal].
- [Patient participation in their own care: patients' subjective perception of things should be taken seriously].
- [An equal dignified cooperation with the patient].
- [Patients' sexual needs are often neglected].
- Time course of myocardial viability after acute myocardial infarction: an echocardiographic study.
Jonathan Edward Thompson PA-C's Practice location
PENSACOLA, FL 32503Get Direction
Jonathan Edward Thompson PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Imperative Information on Benzodiazepines: Lorazepam vs. Xanax
What is lorazepam?Lorazepam is an anti-anxiety medication that belongs to the benzodiazepine class. It is prescribed to treat anxiety disorders and acts on the central nervous system by providing a calming effect. Lorazepam is sold under different brand names, which include Ativan, Almazine,...
- Triathlete Keeps on Running Despite Rheumatoid Arthritis
Patients suffering from RA often think that they can no longer exercise, and lose all motivation in improving their physical health and stamina. Reesa Partida is trying to prove that RA doesn't have to stop anyone from being physical.Her storyHearing the doctor diagnose a chronic disease is...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- The Need to Support Nursing Directors
The number of nursing managers today is one to shake the entire medical profession to its roots. Their numbers have increased over the years, and they are about to make effects in the medical field to further enhance their own progress and the progress of the medical profession at the same time. The...
- Vegetarians May Need to Incorporate More Omega-3 Fatty Acids in Their Diets
According to a new study, vegetarians may have an increased risk of heart problems because of the deficiencies of certain nutrients in their diet. But overall, “the risk of heart diseases and stroke is still higher in meat lovers, when compared to vegetarians," according to researcher Duo Li, a...
- Autism and Romance: Finding Love on the Spectrum and Online
Anyone who has a loved one with autism will find this article to be a burst of sunshine. Finding love is difficult for anyone and for those on the autism spectrum, the challenges might be greater. Some people assume a person with autism is unable to form a romantic relationship. To appreciate...