Anna Stumme is a psychologist practicing in FEDERAL WAY, WA. Anna specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Anna evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Anna because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Anna Stumme LH60735870's Practice location
FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003Get Direction
Anna Stumme LH60735870's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- Everything you Need to Know About Psychotherapy
What is psychotherapy?Sometimes simply known as therapy, psychotherapy is a form of treatment which involves two parties, that is, the therapist and you the patient. It can also be referred to as an interpersonal relation intervention by a highly trained individual (therapist) to assist in the...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Dr. Monique Cherrier PH.D.1660 S Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108
- Dr. Suzanne Craft PHD1660 S. Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108
- Dr. Ann J Cotton PSYD1660 S Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108
- Dr. David Cornwell Brose PHD1901 S Union Ave Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Karstin Lee Slade PH.D.Mamc 9040 Reid St Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Pamela Lyn Sarlund-heinrich PSY.D.33507 9th Ave S Building C Federal Way WA 98003