Dr. Frank Pearce is a general surgeon practicing in SHREVEPORT, LA. Dr. Pearce specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Pearce provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Frank Bennett Pearce M.D.'s Practice location
SHREVEPORT, LA 71103Get Direction
Frank Bennett Pearce M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Males Get Circumcised At Any Age?
Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin on a male’s penis. It is a controversial issue that has been the subject of much discussion and research. Religious and societal beliefs about the necessity and benefits of the procedure vary in different regions of the world. Another...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Cholecystectomy
Cholecystectomy is a surgical procedure performed to remove a damaged gallbladder. The gallbladder is a small pouch-like organ found in the upper right part of your belly. The main function of the gallbladder is to store bile, which is a digestive fluid used in the breakdown of fats. Specifically,...
- Incisional Hernia: Get the Facts
An incisional hernia arises when abdominal tissue begins to poke through a soft spot in the wall of the abdomen. This type of hernia only occurs as the result of the incision made in a prior abdominal surgery. An incisional hernia may be the result of poor healing, infection, or technical problems a...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- Dr. Charles Byrd M.D.2751 Albert L Bicknell Dr Shreveport Louisiana 71103
- Dr. Kamel Brakta MD110 Irving Street NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Donnie Franklin Aultman M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Rowena A Desouza M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Gazi Baderkhan Zibari M.D.1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Jeremy Riley Timmer M.D.612 Ibis Ct Shreveport LA 71115