Dr. Prerna Khanna is an internist practicing in PALM SPRINGS, CA. Dr. Khanna specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Khanna provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1991
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Univ Ca Sf Sch Of Med, General Preventive Medicine; Johns Hopkins U-Hyg & P H, General Preventive Medicine; St Mary'S Hosp Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Scripps Mercy Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Prerna Mona Khanna MD's Practice location
PALM SPRINGS, CA 92262Get Direction
Villa Park, IL 60181Get Direction
Dr. Prerna Mona Khanna MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Juicing Healthy?
Experts are of the opinion that if you are not so interested in having a whole fruit or vegetable, juices are a good option to include the nutrients in the diet. You can think of different varieties, like kale, carrots, parsley, and apples to have the benefits. This is true because juices contain...
- What Is Colchicine?
Generic Name: ColchicineBrand Name: ColcrysWhat is colchicine?Colchicine is an oral medication, which is available as a generic and brand-name drug. Colchicine is a prescription drug. The generic form of this drug is usually less expensive than the branded ones. In certain cases, the generic ones...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- Dr. Steven P. Gorman M.D.78150 Calle Tampico La Quinta California 92253
- Dr. Mary A. Howell M.D.39000 Bob Hope Drive Rancho Mirage California 92270
- Dr. John Daniel Carr M.D.73345 Highway 111 Palm Desert CA 92260
- Dr. Natasha Kelly Creighton MD72780 Country Club Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Brett H. Wolff MD39000 Bob Hope Dr Rancho Mirage CA 92270
- Dr. Peter J. Lipton MD73733 Fred Waring Dr Palm Desert CA 92260