Dr. Lauren Herline is a psychologist practicing in SAGINAW, MI. Dr. Herline specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Herline evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Herline because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Lauren Herline MA, TLLP's Practice location
SAGINAW, MI 48603Get Direction
Lauren Herline MA, TLLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- What Is a Psychosomatic Disorder?
What is a psychosomatic disorder?It is a disorder wherein physical symptoms develop due to mental factors. The term "psyche" refers to the word "mind" and "somatic" means the observed physical signs and symptoms of the disease. Every disease has physical and mental components, so most diseases are...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Mr. Joseph K. Miller PSYD2355 Delta Road Bay City MI 48706
- Shelli K Reiss-thomas MS LLP1420 Center Ave Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Leslie Carol Love PH.D.1108 Ashman St Midland MI 48640
- Dr. Edward Charles Podany PHD5958 Red Feather Dr Bay City MI 48706
- Dr. Scott William Zimostrad PHD728 W Wackerly St Midland MI 48640
- Dr. Tracey M Allan PH.D.211 N Saginaw Rd Midland MI 48640