Dr. Brian Peters is a Chiropractor practicing in ALEXANDRIA, LA. Dr. Peters specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Peters seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Brian Peters D.C's Practice location
ALEXANDRIA, LA 71303Get Direction
Brian Peters D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Dr. Wilton A Guillory D.C.1226 Windsor Pl Alexandria LA 71303
- Dr. Jacqueline Ruth Crenshaw DC5724 Jackson St Alexandria LA 71303
- Dr. Samuel Ray Mayfield D.C.5419 Jackson Street Ext Alexandria LA 71303
- Dr. John M Nelson DC2595 N Macarthur Dr Alexandria LA 71303
- Dr. Ryan Herold D.C.5419 Jackson Street Alexandria LA 71303
- Dr. Gary Jay Rubenstein D.C.233 Pecan Park Ave Alexandria LA 71303