Kathryn Inman is a physical therapist practicing in EL DORADO, AR. Kathryn Inman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kathryn Inman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kathryn Inman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kathryn Inman PT's Practice location
EL DORADO, AR 71730Get Direction
Kathryn Inman PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Mrs. Molly Leanne Norris PT214 Hope Landing Rd El Dorado AR 71730
- Tanya D. Johnson P.T.704 W Grove St El Dorado AR 71730
- Mrs. Jennifer Lynn Martin MSPT2700 Vine St. El Dorado AR 71730
- Mrs. Rhonda Ann Cardin P.T.203 W. Grove St. El Dorado AR 71730
- Ms. Kathy Jackson PT714 W Grove St El Dorado AR 71730
- Alice Jean Crawley PT2700 Vine Street El Dorado AR 71730