Dr. Lee Morra is a speech language pathologist practicing in WASHINGTON, DC. Dr. Morra specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Morra evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Morra helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Lee Morra MA, CF-SLP's Practice location
WASHINGTON, DC 20005Get Direction
Lee Morra MA, CF-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Miss Miguelina Zapata M.S. CCC-SLP4500 NEW HAMPSHIRE AVE NW WASHINGTON DC 20011
- Laurel Suor M.A.3123 PARKWAY CHEVERLY MD 20785
- Mrs. Tracy Perrin M.S.,CCC-SLP4165 ALABAMA AVE SE WASHINGTON DC 20019
- Dr. Silvia Martinez ED.D. CCC-SLP1300 RANDOLPH ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20011
- Claire Huerter MS, CCC-SLP2092 GAITHER RD ROCKVILLE MD 20850
- Dr. Linda Bressant EDD4300 13TH ST NW WASHINGTON DC 20011