Amelia Stewart is a nurse working in HUNTSVILLE,AL. As a nurse, Amelia works in the healthcare sector, interacting directly with patients to ensure that they receive quality care, understand physician instructions, and have access to the services needed to maintain optimal health. Amelia holds an active license to practice, and continues to take an all-encompassing role in supporting a patient's wellbeing.
- Soy-derived antiapoptotic fractions protect gastrointestinal epithelium from damage caused by methotrexate treatment in the rat.
- Three-state unfolding and self-association of maspin, a tumor-suppressing serpin.
- Antiapoptotic activity of the Bowman-Birk inhibitor can be attributed to copurified phospholipids.
- The serpins are an expanding superfamily of structurally similar but functionally diverse proteins. Evolution, mechanism of inhibition, novel functions, and a revised nomenclature.
- PERICAPSULAR OSTEOTOMY OF THE ILIUM FOR TREATMENT OF CONGENITAL SUBLUXATION AND
- The care of soldiers' feet.
- The structural basis for neutrophil inactivation of C1 inhibitor.
- The serpins: evolution and adaptation in a family of protease inhibitors.
- Pericapsular osteotomy of the ilium for the treatment of congenitally dislocated hips.
- Production, purification, and characterization of recombinant maspin proteins.
- Interaction of a trypsin-like enzyme of Porphyromonas gingivalis W83 with antithrombin III.
- Interaction of subtilisins with serpins.
- Functional implications of the modeled structure of maspin.
- Molecular cloning and characterization of Porphyromonas gingivalis lysine-specific gingipain. A new member of an emerging family of pathogenic bacterial cysteine proteinases.
- Squamous cell carcinoma antigen 2 is a novel serpin that inhibits the chymotrypsin-like proteinases cathepsin G and mast cell chymase.
Amelia Stewart CRNP's Practice location
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35801Get Direction
Amelia Stewart CRNP's reviewsWrite Review
- California Nurses Brave the Flames to Save Their Patients
Just before Thanksgiving, California was on fire. Almost a quarter of a million people have lost or been displaced from their homes, and up to 80 people have lost their lives. As of November 10, 2018, over 90,000 acres were burned, and 52,000 people evacuated. Since then we hear that the entire town...
- 10 Signs of Nurse Burnout
Burnout results from long-term unresolvable job stress. It is said to be a psychological stress reaction, but no matter what you call it, it does affect your happiness and your health. You feel physically, emotionally, and mentally exhausted. In a high-stress occupation like nursing, your burnout...
- State Senator Sparks Outrage, Says Nurses “Play Cards For a Considerable Amount of the Day”
Washington State Senator Maureen Walsh (R-Wala Wala) is being slammed for making remarks about nurses in small hospitals, suggesting that nurses in critical access hospitals “probably play cards for a considerable amount of the day.”On April 16, 2019, the Washington State Senate was considering...
- Nursing Pioneers Who Changed the Profession Forever
Nurses are amazing people who put their hearts into their work. Nurses often go without recognition, praise, and advocates. Looking back into the history of nursing, there are many remarkable nurses who modeled nursing and healthcare into the highly important industry that it is today. Without these...
- Airforce Veteran Finds Joy in Being a Nurse
Jonathan Haag turned his life around after a life-changing injury and used his experience to became a nurse. Jonathan went through a condition that still affects him today, but he is much stronger now and uses his experiences to heal those around him. Jonathan has an incredible story of hope,...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...