Dr. Twila Blossom jones is a Chiropractor practicing in DUNWOODY, GA. Dr. Blossom jones specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Blossom jones seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Twila Blossom jones DC's Practice location
DUNWOODY, GA 30338Get Direction
Twila Blossom jones DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Guy Gunter5150 Roswell Rd Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Teresa Jackson D.C.5304 Panola Industrial Blvd Suite E Decatur GA 30035
- Dr. Michael D Schulman DC753 Old Norcross Rd Lawrenceville Ga 30046
- Dr. Mike Greenberg D.C.6035 PEACHTREE RD STE C209 DORAVILLE GA 30360
- Cedrick Noel45 West Crossville Road Roswell Georgia 30075
- Dr. Amir B. Banishahi D.C1827 Powers Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30339