Kathy Bolton is a physical therapist practicing in KNOXVILLE, TN. Kathy Bolton specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kathy Bolton can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kathy Bolton will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kathy Wilbourn Bolton PT's Practice location
KNOXVILLE, TN 37924Get Direction
Kathy Wilbourn Bolton PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- Ms. Kristal R Robbins DPT8904 Cross Park Dr Knoxville TN 37923
- Ms. Dianne M. Kerr PT8904 Cross Park Dr Knoxville TN 37923
- Justin Ryan Shepherd MPT2723 Asbury Rd Knoxville TN 37914
- Danielle Rapkowicz DPT2021 Church St Nashville TN 37203
- Ms. Elizabeth Helen Beil P.T.9352 Park West Blvd Knoxville TN 37923
- David Lee Ellis PT4512 Chapman Hwy Knoxville TN 37920