Dr. Hoang Tang is a urologist practicing in DETROIT, MI. Dr. Tang specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Hoang June Tang MD's Practice location
DETROIT, MI 48202Get Direction
Hoang June Tang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- What Do Urologists Treat?
What is a urologist?A urologist is a doctor who specializes in urinary tract disorders, including disorders of the external genital organs. Urologists also treat both males and females, contrary to popular belief that they only treat males. They treat any disorders that affect the kidneys, bladder,...
- What Should You Expect After a Circumcision?
What Should You Expect After a Circumcision?Circumcision is the process of removing the foreskin of a male penis. Circumcision is done to both newborn males and older boys, or even adults. In all cases, it is the same procedure. Circumcision can be performed both at home and in the hospital. At...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- What Causes Bladder Cancer?
What Causes Bladder Cancer?Bladder cancer a common type of cancer that usually begins in the cells lining your bladder, which is also referred to as the transitional epithelium. Just as the other types of cancer, bladder cancer develops into a life-threatening condition. However, 50% of its cases...
- Dr. Rajesh Gobind Laungani M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Wooju Jeong M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Mani Menon M.D.Henry Ford Health System Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Kandis K. Rivers M.D.Henry Ford Health System Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Emil Kheterpal M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- David A Leavitt Other420 Delaware St SE Minneapolis MN 55455