Dr. Ridhima Gupta is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in GRANDVIEW, WA. Dr. Gupta specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gupta can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gupta can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Ridhima Gupta MD's Practice location
GRANDVIEW, WA 98930Get Direction
Dr. Ridhima Gupta MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Gestational Diabetes?
Gestational diabetes is one of the biggest fears of a pregnant woman. There are chances of birth defects among children who are born to mothers with untreated gestational diabetes.So the question is, 'Can you have a healthy baby though you have gestational diabetes?'The answer is yes. You can have a...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Weight Loss Surgery Can Motivate an Entire Household to Get Fit
According to a new study published in. Archives of Surgery, family members of people who had weight loss surgery adopted healthier lifestyle and eating habits. All the members in the family were active for over a year after the surgery, and overweight members in the family lost an average of 8...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Dr. Carey Leeds M.D.865 N Arizola Rd Casa Grande AZ 85222
- Dr. William Slater MD240 Division St Grandview WA 98930
- Dr. Robert Richard Wells MDInner Loop Road, Fort Irwin CA 92310
- Dr. Donald Lasselle M.D.240 Division St Grandview WA 98930
- Dr. Lisa Michelle Galbraith D.O.240 Division St. Grandview WA 98930
- Dr. Karen Elise Gaspardi M.D.803 E Lincoln Ave Sunnyside WA 98944