Anthony Nimmoor is a physical therapist practicing in STERLING HEIGHTS, MI. Anthony Nimmoor specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Anthony Nimmoor can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Anthony Nimmoor will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- The pituitary-adrenal system.
- Endocrine regulation of the blood sugar.
- Fructose metabolism in diabetes; clinical applications.
- Importance of the liver in transformations of administered adrenosteroidal compounds.
- Werner's syndrome: a study of adrenocortical and hepatic steroidal metabolism.
- Man's endocrine and metabolic responses to stressing circumstances: clinical implications.
- An approach to the prediction of diabetes mellitus by modification of the glucose tolerance test with cortisone.
- Studies on a test for the prediction of diabetes mellitus.
- Presidential address. I. Painting background. II. Primary aldosteronism, a new clinical syndrome.
- Mechanism of diurnal eosinophil rhythm in man.
- Spontaneous hypoglycemia.
- Effects of hydrocortisone on urinary excretion of sodium in adrenalectomized rats.
- Primary aldosteronism, a new clinical entity.
- Aldosterone in clinical medicine; past, present, and future.
- Preparation of glycyrrhizinic acid, the electrolyte-active principle of licorice: its effects upon metabolism and upon pituitary-adrenal function in man.
Dr. Anthony Nimmoor PT, DPT's Practice location
STERLING HEIGHTS, MI 48314Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Nimmoor PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Dr. Mikhail Muhammad DPT24011 Greenfield Rd Southfield MI 48075
- Ryan David Vinson PT21550 Harrington St Clinton Township MI 48036
- Stuart Siegner PT CSCS878 S Rochester Rd Rochester MI 48307
- Mr. Brett Debo MPT1210 S Lapeer Rd Lake Orion MI 48360
- Chris M Buchanan P.T.33437 Woodward Ave Birmingham MI 48009
- Mr. Paul Gerard Jozefczyk PT13745 19 Mile Rd Sterling Heights MI 48313