Dr. Camille Smith is a speech language pathologist practicing in SALT LAKE CITY, UT. Dr. Smith specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Smith evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Smith helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ms. Camille Smith M.S.'s Practice location
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84103Get Direction
Ms. Camille Smith M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- How Common is Autism?
According to a recent survey, 1 out of every 52 children who attend school is autistic. The rates of the disease are constantly increasing, and the disease has trippled in the past decade, not only in the U.S but all around the world.Boys are more affectedWhen we study different ethnic groups and...
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Ms. Sarah Irene Gallant CCC-SLP1136 E WILMINGTON AVE SALT LAKE CITY UT 84106
- Jessica Amedeo-johnson SLP1952 FORT UNION BLVD SALT LAKE CITY UT 84121
- Elaine Lake MA CCC-SLP50 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132
- Amy Elaine Litwiller M.S., CCC-SLP4600 FRONTAGE RD HILLSIDE IL 60162
- Kristin Nicole Brinker M.S., CFY-SLP100 N MARIO CAPECCHI DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84113
- Jessica Keetch MS, CCC-SLP50 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132