Dr. Elisabeth Leeflang is a general surgeon practicing in SALT LAKE CITY, UT. Dr. Leeflang specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Leeflang provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Elisabeth Jacques Leeflang M.D.'s Practice location
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Elisabeth Jacques Leeflang M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- What Happens During an Appendectomy?
When the appendix experiences an infection, it becomes swollen and causes a lot of pain. It is necessary to undergo a surgical operation to remove this appendix that causes the discomfort. Functions of this organ called the appendix are not very clear, it is vestigial and, as such, its removal is...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- Reasons Why You Need a Gallbladder Surgery
The gallbladder is found under the liver on the right side of the abdomen. It has the shape of a pear and looks like a small sac. Your liver produces a fluid used during digestion known as bile. The gallbladder stores bile before releasing it into the small intestine. If the gallbladder is infected...
- Dr. Cabot Stratford Murdock M.D3723 W 12600 S Riverton UT 84065
- Dr. Nicholas J Paulk MD324 10th Ave Salt Lake City UT 84103
- Dr. Jason Joel Schwartz M.D.Department Of Surgery Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Ellen Hunt Morrow M.D.University Of Utah Som Department Of Surgery Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Scott Albert Leckman M.D.1220 E 3900 S Salt Lake City UT 84124
- Dr. Kevin N Clark MD425 Medical Dr Bountiful UT 84010