Dr. Angela Beeler is a psychologist practicing in WICHITA, KS. Dr. Beeler specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Beeler evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Beeler because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Angela Marie Beeler PHD's Practice location
WICHITA, KS 67226Get Direction
Angela Marie Beeler PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Sapiosexual?
Sapiosexual: The DefinitionSapiosexual is derived from the Latin word sapiens, which means intelligent or wise, and sexualis, which relates to the sexes. A sapiosexual, or less popularly called as sapiophile, is an individual who is attracted to or aroused by the intelligence of other people....
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is an Outgoing Introvert?
What is an outgoing introvert?Sometimes, an outgoing introvert show traits or features of an introvert, but certain things just don’t resonate with them, which can be seen in other extroverts. You may not spend time alone on weekends and would like to spend time out with friends. You may also have...
- Dr. Maureen R. Morrison Psy.D PSY.D.1603 N CHAPEL HILL ST STE 300 WICHITA KS 67206
- Dr. Jeremy Paul Crosby PSY.D.5500 E Kellogg Dr Wichita KS 67218
- Dr. Andrea Catherine Reed M.A., PH.D., J.D.7570 W 21st St N Wichita KS 67205
- Michael Paul Ohlde PSYD, LP2500 Bissell Ave Richmond CA 94804
- Dr. Desirae Angela Moreno T-LP2365 W Central Ave El Dorado KS 67042
- Dr. Christopher A Ebberwein PH.D.850 N Hillside St Wichita KS 67214