Dr. Nicole Perry is a psychologist practicing in ANN ARBOR, MI. Dr. Perry specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Perry evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Perry because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Nicole P Perry PSYD's Practice location
ANN ARBOR, MI 48104Get Direction
Nicole P Perry PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Need Psychotherapy
What Is Psychotherapy?Psychotherapy is an arrangement of treatments that are used in solving life issues such as mental disorders, psychiatric disorders, and emotional difficulties. Psychotherapy assists you in understanding your feelings, to sustain positivity, dealing with depression, and coping...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- How Did Chris Cornell Die?
Chris Cornell, known for his four-octave vocal range, presence in the grunge music scene, and lead vocal works with Soundgarden and Audioslave, was pronounced dead in Detroit, Michigan on Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.The Wayne County Medical Examiner’s office’s statement, issued Thursday, May 18th,...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Dr. Maria Th. Beye PHD555 E William St Ann Arbor MI 48104
- Dr. Kelly Louise Lohnes PH.D.425 E Washington St Ann Arbor MI 48104
- Dr. Elizabeth A Sorenson PH.D.3300 Washtenaw Ave Ann Arbor MI 48104
- Margaret C. Walsh PH.D.555 E William St Ann Arbor MI 48104
- Dr. Lewis Edward Okun PH.D.321 S Main St Ann Arbor MI 48104
- Dr. Lori Lichtman PSYD2300 Washtenaw Ave Ann Arbor MI 48104