Georonika Jackson is a physical therapist practicing in MISSOURI CITY, TX. Georonika Jackson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Georonika Jackson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Georonika Jackson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Georonika Jackson PT's Practice location
MISSOURI CITY, TX 77459Get Direction
Georonika Jackson PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Ms. Mary Beth Pace MSPT DC6731 Stella Link Rd Houston TX 77005
- Cynthia Card PT, MOMT, OCS3000 Richmond Ave Houston TX 77098
- Russ Paine PT2200 Southwest Fwy Houston TX 77098
- Mr. Brian Randall Duncan P.T.3601 N Macgregor Way Houston TX 77004
- Dr. Sarvang Dalal PT, DPT1140 Business Center Dr Houston TX 77043
- Erich Hunter Gaulke PT4945 Sweetwater Blvd Sugar Land TX 77479