Dr. Stephen Trevick practices Neuropathology in LAKE BARRINGTON, IL. Dr. Trevick studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Stephen Aaron Trevick M.D.'s Practice location
LAKE BARRINGTON, IL 60010Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Aaron Trevick M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Diet Can Ease Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms
People who live with MS look for effective approaches to enhance their quality of life. Good nutrition is a fundamental element of health promotion. In fact, maintaining a healthy and well-balanced diet offers a sense of control when coping with a disease that is considered unpredictable. Moreover,...
- Lemtrada Gains FDA Approval to Treat Multiple Sclerosis
In the United States alone, over 400,000 individuals are dealing with the challenges associated with multiple sclerosis (MS). Most recently, Sanofi, an international leader in healthcare, announced FDA approval of the prescription drug Lemtrada, for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Comedian Sir Billy Connolly Wants to Participate in Research for Parkinson’s
Sir Billy Connolly,75, is a Glasgow, Scotland-born comedian who has Parkinson’s disease. He was diagnosed five years ago and says the incurable disease dominates his life. He is no longer able to act or work on his comedy shows. ...
- Sleep Disorder May Cause Brain Inflammation in Parkinson’s Patients
Researchers have long proposed that a sleep disorder may increase inflammatory responses, and may increase the risk of developing various neurodegenerative diseases, including Parkinson’s disease. A recent study called “Assessment of neuroinflammation in patients with idiopathic...
- Dr. Olga Kozlova MD5318 W Devon Av Chicago IL 60646
- Mr. Paul Leonard Grindstaff MD750 East Terra Cotta Ave Crystal Lake IL 60014
- Dr. Shakuntala Chhabria M.D.222 S Greenleaf St Gurnee IL 60031
- Dr. Lawrence David Robbins M.D.1535 Lake Cook Rd Northbrook IL 60062
- Dr. Mohamed Kaseer Ghumra MD750 Fletcher Drive Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. Nabeela Nasir M.D1255 Milwaukee Ave Glenview IL 60025