Clint Henley is a physical therapist practicing in MANCHESTER, TN. Clint Henley specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Clint Henley can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Clint Henley will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- APIC position paper: immunization. Association for Professionals in Infection and Epidemiology, Inc.
- APIC position paper: hepatitis C exposure in the health care setting. Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc.
- APIC position paper: responsibility for interpretation of the PPD tuberculin skin test. Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc.
Clint Henley's Practice location
MANCHESTER, TN 37355Get Direction
Clint Henley's reviewsWrite Review
- Do I Have Turf Toe?
If you are a sports person, particularly a football player, this term will ring a bell. It is very common among players in a variety of sports, including basketball, gymnastics, and soccer, as well as in dance forms, like ballet. Turf toe refers to the nagging pain caused by the ligament sprain...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Kimberly Feno DPT585 Interstate Dr Manchester TN 37355
- Zachary Sutton PT2391 S Chancery St Mcminnville TN 37110
- Tara Eaton Other1802 N Jackson St Tullahoma TN 37388
- Ashley Mcmurtry PT2110 N. Jackson Street Tullahoma TN 37388
- Ms. Penny Carolyn Tipps PT1801 N Jackson St Tullahoma TN 37388
- Talekia King2391 S CHANCERY ST MCMINNVILLE TN 37110