Dr. Lindsy Williams practices Neuropathology in ROCHESTER, MN. Dr. Williams studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Florida College of Medicine 2008
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Lindsy N Williams MD's Practice location
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Lindsy N Williams MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Finds Relief in Stem Cell Therapy
Karen Boyd, a 46-year-old woman from Traverse City, has been coping with multiple sclerosis (MS) for over 11 years. “It's where your own immune system attacks itself” she said. Boyd was first diagnosed in 2005, when she started taking several medications to help alleviate her symptoms. “I was...
- Breakthrough Research on Facioscapulohumeral Muscular Dystrophy
A study which was recently published in the Natural Communications journal, outlines a major breakthrough in research around facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy, also known as FSHD.The study was performed by the University of Minnesota Medical School. Researchers at the university inserted the...
- Concussions During Teen Years Increases Multiple Sclerosis Risk in Adulthood
A new study suggests that certain factors regarding the brain development of teenagers could give insight into how multiple sclerosis develops in some patients. This could be a great lesson in how to decrease the risk of MS, as well as how the disease develops in general.The StudyThe study, which...
- Can Music Really Be A Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy?
Ally Craig's storyThe Avant-punk group Bug Prentice has a member of the band who is very unique. He is a guitarist, singer, and songwriter in Oxford, and he also has muscular dystrophy. He uses a wheelchair and still plays the guitar. Instead of standing with his guitar strapped to his waist, Ally...
- Big Surprise for Young Man with Muscular Dystrophy on his Birthday
There are many people out there living with great difficulties that they will have to overcome or cope with for the rest of their lives. People suffer muscular problems, mental problems, health problems, and some of them are living with more than one devastating condition.Sometimes, these problems...
- Dr. Fred Michael Cutrer M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55902
- Dr. Melissa Curie Lipford MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Adama Marie Frye M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Elias A Giraldo MD219 N Broad St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Irene Meissner M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Orhun H Kantarci M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905