Jaqueline Smith is a physical therapist practicing in STEPHENVILLE, TX. Jaqueline Smith specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jaqueline Smith can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jaqueline Smith will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jaqueline Christine Smith PT ATC's Practice location
STEPHENVILLE, TX 76401Get Direction
Jaqueline Christine Smith PT ATC's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Fibromyalgia vs. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Fatigue is the primary symptom of both fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome. This symptom is prominent in both conditions, which is why many doctors believe that one condition is actually linked or associated with the other. Another similarity is the age of occurrence. Both fibromyalgia and CFS...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Alternative Treatment for Shin Splints
What Are Shin Splints?Shin splints are the result of severe stress being placed on the tibia. This stress leads to inflammation of the surrounding muscle tissues; thus, leading to severely debilitating pain. At times, the pain can be so severe that it may even cause difficulties simply taking a step...
- Mr. Bradford A Bettis PTStephenville Sports Rehab And Physical Therapy Inc Stephenville TX 76401
- Ted Kirby2269 Northwest Loop Stephenville TX 76401
- Jessica Ann Cox PT2269 Northwest Loop Stephenville TX 76401
- Mrs. Joellen K Qualls PT1052 E Washington St Stephenville TX 76401
- Christopher M Howle PTStephenville Sports Rehab & Physical Therapy Inc Gary IN 46401
- Ms. Jennifer Karnes PT1052 E Washington St Stephenville TX 76401