Dr. Laura Rubinate is an ophthalmologist practicing in BOYNTON BEACH, FL. Dr. Rubinate specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Rubinate can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Rubinate can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Dr. Laura Rubinate DO's Practice location
BOYNTON BEACH, FL 33437Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
Dr. Laura Rubinate DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rubinate
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- What is Chalazion? Know about its Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
What is Chalazion?A chalazion is a benign and painless nodule which can occur in the upper or lower eyelid. It is common and is sometimes called a meibomian cyst or a tarsal cyst. The term chalazion (pronounced kah-la'-ze-on) originates from the Greek word which means a small lump. These nodules...
- Everything You Need to Know About Glaucoma
What is Glaucoma?Glaucoma is a medical condition that affects the eyes. It is characterized by high pressure in the eyes, leading to damages on the optic nerve, which can eventually impair your vision.Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It can affect both men and women at...
- Should I Opt for Cataracts Surgery?
Cataracts is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye that blocks the light entering the eye, thus affecting vision. Surgery is one of the most common options to treat cataracts and improve vision. It is performed by an ophthalmologist and in most cases, is an outpatient procedure. Cataracts is an eye...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- Dr. Kenneth Allen Kasten MD10301 Hagen Ranch Rd Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Dr. Deval Dinesh Joshi M.D.1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Talya H Kupin MD10301 Hagen Ranch Rd Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Dr. Wayne Curtis Barish M.D.12040 S Jog Rd Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Dr. Sirtaz Singh Sibia D.O.10075 Jog Rd Boynton Beach FL 33437