Dr. Cesar Silva is a family practitioner practicing in SAN ANTONIO, TX. Dr. Silva specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Silva possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Cesar Alejandro Silva M.D.'s Practice location
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78210Get Direction
Dr. Cesar Alejandro Silva M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- Dr. Judith A. Moss D.O.720 Pleasanton Rd San Antonio TX 78214
- Dr. Ricardo A. Arevalo-Sosa M.D.6428 Bandera Rd San Antonio Texas 78238
- Dr. Joel N Robinson D.O.2200 Bergquist Dr San Antonio TX 78236
- Dr. David N. Lopez M.D.4910 Golden Quail San Antonio TX 78240
- Dr. Pedro A. Calzada M.D.2235 Thousand Oaks Dr San Antonio TX 78232
- Dr. Armando Antonio Sanchez M.D.11212 State Highway 151 at Christus Santa Rosa San Antonio TX 78251