Dr. Sallly Smith is a speech language pathologist practicing in IRMO, SC. Dr. Smith specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Smith evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Smith helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Sallly Elizabeth Smith's Practice location
IRMO, SC 29063Get Direction
Sallly Elizabeth Smith's reviewsWrite Review
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Mrs. Marthalyn Barham Schimsa MSP, CCC-SLP6706 NURSERY RD COLUMBIA SC 29212
- Dr. Tracy L. Johnson ED.D. CCC-SLP2700 FEATHER RUN TRL WEST COLUMBIA SC 29169
- Mrs. Ebony Means MA, CCC-SLP114 ANGEL GARDEN WAY COLUMBIA SC 29223
- Martha Kay Spell MSP, CCC-SLP1710 RICHLAND ST COLUMBIA SC 29201
- Mrs. Laura Brisendine Hutto MSP, CCC-SLP8 SUMMIT PL COLUMBIA SC 29204
- Mrs. Laura Jan Thomas MA-CCC/SLP2165 KENNERLY RD IRMO SC 29063