Dr. Sandeep Bhave practices Radiation Oncology in CHICAGO, IL. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Bhave specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Dr. Sandeep Ramesh Bhave M.D.'s Practice location
CHICAGO, IL 60637Get Direction
Dr. Sandeep Ramesh Bhave M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Dr. Dean Joseph Conterato MD200 N Berteau Ave Elmhurst IL 60126
- Dr. Dennis L. Galinsky MD2900 North Lake Shore Drive Chicago Illinois 60657
- Dr. Stanley Liauw MD5758 S Maryland Ave # Mc9006 Chicago IL 60637
- Dr. Edward Melian MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Santosh V Yajnik M.D.901 W Wellington Ave Chicago IL 60657
- Dr. Ramji Ramaswamy Rajendran MD300 S Northwest Hwy Park Ridge IL 60068