Anthony Dimartino is an Addiction Medicine Counselor in BRONX, NY. Anthony evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Addiction Medicine counselors provide patient care and consultation for each patient and their families.
- Superiority of 11,12 carbonate macrolide antibiotics as inhibitors of translation and 50S ribosomal subunit formation in Staphylococcus aureus cells.
- Molecular investigation of the postantibiotic effects of clarithromycin and erythromycin on Staphylococcus aureus cells.
- Evernimicin (SCH27899) inhibits both translation and 50S ribosomal subunit formation in Staphylococcus aureus cells.
- Specific inhibition of 50S ribosomal subunit formation in Staphylococcus aureus cells by 16-membered macrolide, lincosamide, and streptogramin B antibiotics.
- Structure-activity relationships for six ketolide antibiotics.
- TAN-1057A: a translational inhibitor with a specific inhibitory effect on 50S ribosomal subunit formation.
- Gross motor development in children adopted from orphanage settings.
- RNase H and A: effects on DNA template specificity of RNA polymerase from normal and Friend virus-infected mouse spleen.
- A comparison of the inhibition of translation and 50S ribosomal subunit formation in Staphylococcus aureus cells by nine different macrolide antibiotics.
- Inhibition of translation and 50S ribosomal subunit formation in Staphylococcus aureus cells by 11 different ketolide antibiotics.
Anthony Robert Dimartino MSW, CASAC's Practice location
BRONX, NY 10456Get Direction
Anthony Robert Dimartino MSW, CASAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- AIDS: How to Give a Patient Emotional Support
OverviewFor a patient with HIV, physical health is not the only issue they have to face. Along with physical illness, there are loads of mental health issues that may also affect an HIV patient. These issues could be anything from depression and anxiety to insecurity and others. Many people suffer...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...