Dr. Charles Dillard is a physiatrist practicing in NORFOLK, VA. Dr. Dillard is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Dillard focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Dillard can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Virginia Commonwealth University 2008
Dr. Charles Dillard MD's Practice location
NORFOLK, VA 23507Get Direction
Richmond, VA 23298Get Direction
Dr. Charles Dillard MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- Dr. Beverly Lavern Roberts-atwater DO PHD721 Fairfax Ave Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Christine Ann Thorogood MD721 Fairfax Ave Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Antonio Quidgley-nevares MD721 Fairfax Ave Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Mark D Bergsten DO721 Fairfax Ave Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Jean E Shelton MD721 Fairfax Ave Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Peter G. Gonzalez MD721 Fairfax Ave Norfolk VA 23507