Dr. Diane Coalson is a psychologist practicing in SAN ANTONIO, TX. Dr. Coalson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Coalson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Coalson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Diane Laverne Coalson PHD, LP's Practice location
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78232Get Direction
Dr. Diane Laverne Coalson PHD, LP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children
There are a number of characteristics that separate children and adolescents from adults. However, the main difference between the two is the fact that adults are more in control of every aspect of their lives compared to children and adolescents.We do find it normal for a child to experience...
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- Dr. Richard G Brake PSY.D.15321 San Pedro Ave San Antonio TX 78232
- Dr. Fernando Jesus Esparza PSY D.12915 Jones Maltsberger Rd San Antonio TX 78247
- Dr. William S. Yates PH.D.3030 Nacogdoches Rd San Antonio TX 78217
- Dr. Isaac Gerard Martinez PHD17890 Blanco Rd San Antonio TX 78232
- Dr. John Kenneth Reid PH.D.16414 San Pedro Ave San Antonio TX 78232
- Dr. Nancy Lynn Ratliff PH.D.14815 San Pedro Ave San Antonio TX 78232