Ms. Betsy Lynn Garratt D.O.
Neurologist | Neurology11100 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH, 44106
Dr. Betsy Garratt practices Neuropathology in CLEVELAND, OH. Dr. Garratt studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Ms. Betsy Lynn Garratt D.O.'s Practice location
CLEVELAND, OH 44106Get Direction
Ms. Betsy Lynn Garratt D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garratt
- Improving Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Benefit Epilepsy Patients
Epilepsy affects approximately 0.5-1 percent of the population. It is a disease characterized by involuntary movements or seizures. Although numerous drugs have been introduced to treat epilepsy over the last few decades, almost one-third of those living with epilepsy do not benefit from these...
- How Michael J. Fox Feels About His Own Parkinson’s Symptoms
AARP, a non-profit organization, sat down with Michael J. Fox, who is not only known for his work on television and films like Back to the future, but also as a patient-advocate for Parkinson's disease. In the interview, Fox helped AARP learn more about the disease, even by answering some of their...
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Diabetes Patients at Higher Risk of Suffering a Stroke
High blood sugar, blood flow problems, and diabetic ketoacidosis are just a few issues that diabetic patients need to keep in mind when managing their illness. But, this list continues to grow as we learn more about the disease.It was recently discovered that those who are struggling with this...
- Progression of Multiple Sclerosis Could Affect Sense of Smell
For individuals that live with multiple sclerosis, they know that managing the disease and trying to maintain some degree of health is a difficult task. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be far-reaching since it is a disease that affects the central nervous system, and this means that sometimes...
- Microsoft Unveils a Wristwatch That Controls Parkinson’s Tremors
The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease revolve around muscle stiffness, involuntary tremors, and shaking that the patient cannot control by any means. Because of this, patients who suffer from this disease are severely limited in the activities they can perform. Tasks that require fine motor...
- Dr. Joseph N. Rudolph M.D.2550 Som Center Road Willoughby Hills Ohio 44094
- Dr. Deepak Raheja MD Cleveland Ohio
- Dr. Ngoc minh Dang Le MD3200 Sw 60th Ct Miami FL 33155
- Dr. Max N Wiznitzer MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Jun Tae Park M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Adrienne Boissy OtherCleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 44195