Dr. Manuel Iravedra practices Periodontics in SAN JUAN, PR. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Iravedra has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Iravedra provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Manuel Luis Iravedra D.M.D.'s Practice location
SAN JUAN, PR 00921Get Direction
Dr. Manuel Luis Iravedra D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for an Adenoidectomy
Adenoidectomy is an operation performed to remove one's adenoids. Most of the time, adenoidectomy is done to children. Although rare, the procedure can be done to adults as well. When do adenoids need to be removed?Due to bacteria, viruses, or allergic reactions, your child might have enlarged...
- Regular Use of Mouthwash Linked to Increased Risk of Diabetes
As a metabolic disorder, diabetes onset can be triggered by many different factors. The disease’s main characteristic is exceedingly high levels of blood sugar brought about by an insulin deficiency in the affected person. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreatic beta cells and has vital...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
Hair growth can sometimes be excessive due to medical conditions or genetic predisposition. Laser hair removal is a permanent way of getting rid of or reducing hair. The procedure is used for removing hair on the arms, legs, genital area, back, chest, face, neck, etc. Are you considering laser...
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Miguel Angel Gonzalez-ascar DMD, MSAve Ponce De Leon San Juan PR 00901
- Dr. Manuel Amado Ortiz-junceda145 AVE HOSTOS SAN JUAN PR 00918
- Dr. Guillermo Victor Ramirez-lopez DMDQuadrangle Medical Center-Suite 309 Caguas PR 00725
- Dr. Jose O Colon-deglans DMD576 CALLE CESAR GONZALEZ STE 308 SAN JUAN PR 00918
- Dr. Carlos Quinones DMD525 F D Roosevelt Ave San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Jose Javier Tolosa D.M.D9410 LOS ROMERO AVE. SUITE 207 SAN JUAN PR 00926