Dr. Brandon Lehr is a Chiropractor practicing in COLUMBIA, MO. Dr. Lehr specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lehr seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Brandon Lehr D.C.'s Practice location
COLUMBIA, MO 65201Get Direction
Brandon Lehr D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Dr. Christy M Henley D.C.2804 Forum Blvd Columbia MO 65203
- Dr. Samuel Thomas Henley D.C.2804 Forum Blvd Columbia MO 65203
- Dr. Kim D Fite D.C., L.AC.1900 N Providence Rd Columbia MO 65202
- Dr. Dennis D Gregory D.C.4903 Silver Cliff Dr Columbia MO 65203
- Dr. Louis Lemoine Tisch DC307 Meadowlark Ln Fulton MO 65251
- Chelsey AitkenOne E. Broadway Columbia MO 65203