Cristin Lott is a physician assistant practicing in AMARILLO, TX. Cristin specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Endocrine disrupting chemicals: human exposure and health risks.
- WDR1 expression in the normal and noise-damaged chick vestibule.
- P2Y4-mediated regulation of Na+ absorption in the Reissner's membrane of the cochlea.
- [The safety of early enteral feeding after emergency gastrointestinal surgery].
- Expression of osmotic stress protein 94 in murine endolymphatic hydrops model.
- Increased activity of mitochondrial respiratory chain complex in noise-damaged rat cochlea.
- WDR1 expression in normal and noise-damaged Sprague-Dawley rat cochleae.
- Dopamine increases Na+ absorption in the Reissner's membrane of the gerbil cochlea.
- Nutritional status of patients treated with radiotherapy as determined by subjective global assessment.
- Benign colorectal stricture: an answer to the balloon or stent question?
- Long-Term Outcomes of Endoscopic Versus Surgical Resection of Superficial Submucosal Colorectal Cancer.
- Fabrication and evaluation of an improved polymer-based cochlear electrode array for atraumatic insertion.
- Diverse patterns of perilymphatic space enhancement in the rat inner ear after intratympanic injection of two different types of gadolinium: a 9.4-tesla magnetic resonance study.
- Continuous topical drug delivery using osmotic pump in animal cochlear implant model: Continuous steroid delivery is effective for hearing preservation.
- Efficacy of the cat deafening method: Co-administration of ethacrynic acid and kanamycin.
Ms. Cristin Lott PA-C's Practice location
AMARILLO, TX 79124Get Direction
Ms. Cristin Lott PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- Botox May Be a Treatment Option for Migraines
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), has prepared the draft guidance recommending the use of Botox or botulinum toxin type A in the treatment of migraine. According to this guidance, the injections should be stopped if the person has episodic migraine or if the...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a complex disease, which affects the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain and spinal cord along with optic nerves. Multiple sclerosis is not a terminal illness but a lifelong medical condition. Moreover, MS is neither...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- Managing Anxiety Disorder Using BuSpar
What is anxiety?Anxiety is a general term that is often used to refer to disorders among individuals that cause nervousness, fear, stress, and worrying. These traits often impact human behavior and can turn into real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is temporary and vague. However, anxiety that turns...