Dr. Glenn Fernandez practices Emergency Medicine in LOS ANGELES, CA. Dr. Fernandez assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Fernandez examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Glenn Norcio Fernandez MD's Practice location
LOS ANGELES, CA 90041Get Direction
Glenn Norcio Fernandez MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is Epistaxis?
What is epistaxis?Epistaxis or commonly called a nosebleed is defined as a type of bleeding that occurs from the nostrils, the nasal cavity, or the nasopharynx. Nosebleeds are mostly caused by the rupture of blood vessels inside the nose. Bleeding may be spontaneous or caused by injuries or trauma....
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Dr. Neil Katchman D.O.900 S Atlantic Blvd Monterey Park CA 91754
- Dr. Monica D Serna MD3700 South St Lakewood CA 90712
- Dr. Randall Lee Johnson MD4081 East Olympic Boulevard Los Angeles CA 90023
- Dr. Grace Ting M.D.438 W Las Tunas Dr San Gabriel CA 91776
- Dr. Kenneth Danl Jung M.D.1565 Selma Dr Los Angeles CA 90046
- Dr. Michael Samuel Agron MD9080 Colima Rd Whittier CA 90605