Dr. Lisa Jones practices Nutritional Medicine in SAN ANTONIO, TX. Dr. Jones has received an education on and advises people on matters of food and nutrition, considering how they both impact health. Nutritionists? help patients choose the right things to eat, help them plan menus, and advise them on the health effects of certain foods. Nutritionists assess a patients current dietary habits and needs, educate them on healthy eating habits, follow up to ensure the menus are working, and write reports that document a patients progress.
- Structure and ubiquitin binding of the ubiquitin-interacting motif.
- HIV Gag mimics the Tsg101-recruiting activity of the human Hrs protein.
- Personal perspective ... term on AMA's Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs.
- Current status of postoperative radiation for non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Elective regional nodal irradiation in patients with early-stage breast cancer.
- Challenges scoring radiation pneumonitis in patients irradiated for lung cancer.
- Biological Features of Human Papillomavirus-related Head and Neck Cancers Contributing to Improved Response.
- Exponential Increase in Relative Biological Effectiveness Along Distal Edge of a Proton Bragg Peak as Measured by Deoxyribonucleic Acid Double-Strand Breaks.
- Spinal stereotactic body radiotherapy following intralesional curettage with separation surgery for initial or salvage chordoma treatment.
Lisa Ann Jones RD's Practice location
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78234Get Direction
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Lisa Ann Jones RD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How Does the Body Turn Carbohydrates into Glucose?
What are carbohydrates?The body converts the food we eat into energy. Even though we obtain calories and energy from different food sources, such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, our main source of energy is still from carbohydrates. The body converts these carbs into glucose, which is the main...
- Zinc Deficiency
What is zinc?Zinc is a mineral that plays an important role in many different chemical reactions in your body. The human body uses this mineral to fight off infections, maintain acid-base balance, promote growth and development, boost antioxidant activity, and regulate gene expression, among...
- Heavy Cream Substitutes
Heavy cream, also called heavy whipping cream, is a staple ingredient cooks and bakers use. It is often used in many different recipes, such as sauces and soups, including ice cream, sour cream, and homemade butter.Heavy cream comes from the high-fat part of fresh milk, and when milk is left to...
- Vegetables with Protein
IntroductionIncluding healthy sources of protein in your daily diet is very important. Protein helps keep the body healthy by building and repairing body tissues, coordinating with bodily functions, and allowing metabolic functions to take place. A diet that is high in plant protein is also linked...
- All About Vitamin B5 and Why We Need It
What is vitamin B5?Vitamin B5 is also known as pantothenic acid. This B vitamin was initially discovered by chemist Roger J. Williams in the year 1931. Pantothenic acid was basically discovered in combination with other compounds, and around 1938, it was successfully isolated on its own.In 1933,...