Vicki Kjos is a physician assistant practicing in FARGO, ND. Vicki specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- Methods for the recovery and purification of polyene antifungals.
- The antiproliferative and immunotoxic effects of L-canavanine and L-canaline.
- An in vivo evaluation of the antiseizure activity and acute neurotoxicity of agmatine.
- Formulating a sulfonated antiviral dendrimer in a vaginal microbicidal gel having dual mechanisms of action.
- In vivo evaluation of diaminodiphenyls: anticonvulsant agents with minimal acute neurotoxicity.
- Regiospecific and conformationally restrained analogs of melphalan and DL-2-NAM-7 and their affinities for the large neutral amino acid transporter (system LAT1) of the blood-brain barrier.
- Nonprescription drug abuse.
- Low-viscosity hydroxypropylcellulose (HPC) grades SL and SSL: versatile pharmaceutical polymers for dissolution enhancement, controlled release, and pharmaceutical processing.
- Inhibitory effects of polyphenol punicalagin on type-II collagen degradation in vitro and inflammation in vivo.
- Supersaturation, nucleation, and crystal growth during single- and biphasic dissolution of amorphous solid dispersions: polymer effects and implications for oral bioavailability enhancement of poorly water soluble drugs.
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose stabilizes amorphous solid dispersions of the poorly water soluble drug felodipine.
- Design, synthesis, antiviral activity, and pre-formulation development of poly-L-arginine-fatty acyl derivatives of nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors.
- Radio Frequency-Activated Nanoliposomes for Controlled Combination Drug Delivery.
- The Localization of Phenolic Compounds in Liposomal Bilayers and Their Effects on Surface Characteristics and Colloidal Stability.
- Structure-activity studies of L-canaline-mediated inhibition of porcine alanine aminotransferase.
Vicki L Kjos PA-C's Practice location
FARGO, ND 58103Get Direction
Vicki L Kjos PA-C's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Postpartum Depression?
After delivering a child, a mother can succumb to overwhelming emotions of fear and anxiety, which can ultimately lead to her development of depression. Postpartum depression (PPD) is a multitude of depressed emotions in the mother, which develop within four weeks of delivery. Baby blues, which most...
- What is Neonatal Conjunctivitis?
Neonatal conjunctivitis or ophthalmia neonatorum is a type of infection that newborns contract during delivery. The newborns contract this infection in cases when the mother is infected with Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhoeae.Neonatal conjunctivitis is any type of conjunctivitis that...
- Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone therapy may help to improve a man's energy level, sex drive, and mood, if he has low levels of testosterone in his body. However, testosterone replacement therapy is only recommended for those who have the symptoms of low levels of this hormone.Symptoms of low testosterone levelsThe...
- Drug-Induced Lupus Erythematosus
Drug-induced lupus erythematosus (DILE) is an autoimmune condition caused by the chronic use of certain drugs. In this instance, the body starts attacking the healthy tissues by mistake. This is mostly caused by the overreaction of certain medications. DILE is similar to systemic lupus...
- Should I Change My Diet If I Have Lyme Disease?
Although Lyme disease is not caused by a poor diet, a change in your diet will be necessary if you get infected. The disease is actually caused by a tick bite. Living with this disease will require you to eliminate some foods from your diet, and focus more on including other types of foods.The...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...