Dr. Lillian Trinh is an optometrist practicing in LOS ANGELES, CA. Dr. Trinh specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Trinh performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Lillian Trinh O.D.'s Practice location
LOS ANGELES, CA 90012Get Direction
Lillian Trinh O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Dr. Thai-Binh Nguyen O.D.9324 Garvey Ave South El Monte California 91733
- Dr. Tiffanny N. Lai O.D.125 E Anaheim St Unit O Wilmington CA 90744
- Dr. Kambiz Silani O.D.212 S Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Gregg Thomas Okada OD946 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Hilary Lisa Hawthorne O.D.953 W 85th St Los Angeles CA 90044
- Dr. Danielle Tammy Roth O.D.511 S. Fairfax Ave Los Angeles CA 90036