Stephanie Hanson is a physical therapist practicing in WARREN, NJ. Stephanie Hanson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Stephanie Hanson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Stephanie Hanson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Stephanie Hanson PT, DPT's Practice location
WARREN, NJ 07059Get Direction
Stephanie Hanson PT, DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What is Sarcopenia?
If you think aging is all about wrinkled skin, thinning hair, a receding hair line, loss of teeth, and a stooping posture, you are mistaken. There are many changes within one's body that are often neglected or left unnoticed. One such change is the loss of muscle mass and function in the body that...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Olajide L Kolawole P.T.1285 Oliver St Fayetteville NC 28304
- Dr. Jonathan M Crawford DPT459 Watchung Avenue Watchung NJ 07069
- Dr. Lu Han M.D.,P.T.,C.A.620 Cranbury Rd East Brunswick NJ 08816
- Mr. Frank Anthony Lamorte DPT95 Somerville Road Bedminster NJ 07921
- Christine M Michalczyk PT1 Diamond Hill Rd Berkeley Heights NJ 07922
- Rachael Tolentino D.P.T.560 Springfield Ave Westfield NJ 07090