Mrs. Jamie Capobres LMSW is a top Social Worker in PHOENIX, AZ.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mrs. Jamie Capobres LMSW is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mrs. Jamie Capobres LMSW is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mrs. Jamie Capobres LMSW is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In PHOENIX, AZ, Mrs. Jamie Capobres LMSW is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
- Embryonic stem cells and in vitro hematopoiesis.
- Hematopoietic development of embryonic stem cells in vitro: cytokine and receptor gene expression.
- Line care/chemotherapy quick reference guide.
- A 100-element ultrasonic circular array for endoscopic application in medicine and NDT.
- Ultrasonic tissue characterization: its potential for the estimation of body masses.
- Endosonography of pararectal lymph nodes. In vitro and in vivo evaluation.
- Oncology Nursing Society Position Paper on cancer pain. Part II.
- Oncology Nursing Society position paper on cancer pain.
- Controlling nausea and vomiting in outpatients.
- Oncology Nursing Society Position Paper on Cancer Pain. Part I.
- The effect of acute and chronic femoral artery ligation on the blood flow through the gastrocnemius muscle of the rat examined using laser Doppler flowmetry and xenon-133 clearance.
- Evaluation of the Xe-133 clearance method for indirect placental blood flow determination.
- Ultrasonic computed tomography of the breast. Improvement of image quality by use of cross-correlation time-of-flight and phase-insensitive attenuation measurements.
- [Indirect methods for determinations of placental blood flow using radioisotopes].
- [Intrauterine mineral supply of the ruminant fetus. Possibilities of placental blood circulation measurement].
Mrs. Jamie Capobres LMSW's Practice location
PHOENIX, AZ 85021Get Direction
Mrs. Jamie Capobres LMSW's reviewsWrite Review
- Is This Mole Melanoma?
Are you worried that a particular mole in your body might be a cancerous melanoma? Melanoma is a type of skin cancer and unlike others that grow slowly, it progresses rapidly and readily spreads to other parts of the body. Generally caused by exposure to UV light and other such sources, it may also...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Trans Fat Can Contribute to Depression
A recent study conducted by Spanish researchers show that people who have lots of trans fat in their diet have a high risk of developing depression. Despite knowing that these foods are not good for health, many people indulge in foods filled with trans fat because it makes them feel good. The...
- For Children with Crohn's, New Approach Is Safer than Steroids, Study Finds
Steroids are the standard of therapy when treating Crohn’s flares. Unfortunately, steroids also come with many nasty side effects. For example, bone demineralization and slow growth are just some of the side effects of steroids that are especially concerning for a growing child. Corticosteroids...
- Cold Sores 101: Everything You Need to Know About Cold Sores
What are cold sores?Cold sores are due to a virus called the herpes simplex virus. This condition is usually passed on through direct contact with an individual who is shedding the virus. The sores can be too small that a person will not be able to know if he/she has the illness. The virus can be...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...