Dr. Rebecca Bauer is a Chiropractor practicing in SENECA FALLS, NY. Dr. Bauer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Bauer seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Rebecca Bauer DC's Practice location
SENECA FALLS, NY 13148Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Bauer DC's reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Kenneth W Padgett DC2374 Mound Rd Rte 414 Waterloo NY 13165
- Jennifer Stanton14 STATE STREET SENECA FALLS NY 13148
- Dr. Christopher P Ryan DC2374 Mound Rd Rte 414 Waterloo NY 13165
- Dr. James Russell Ebbets D.C.300 Cayuga St Union Springs NY 13160
- Dr. Chad Douglas Warshel DC2360 State Route 89 Seneca Falls NY 13148
- Dr. Wendy Lynn Maneri D.C.2360 State Route 89 Seneca Falls NY 13148