Kiranjot Gujral M.D
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism175 US ROUTE ONE SCARBOROUGH ME, 04074
Dr. Kiranjot Gujral practices Endocrinology in SCARBOROUGH, ME. Dr. Gujral specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Gujral examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Kiranjot Gujral M.D's Practice location
SCARBOROUGH, ME 04074Get Direction
Kiranjot Gujral M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gujral
- Are Artificial Sweeteners Safe for Diabetes Patients?
The consumption of sugar has always been something to talk about. It is not healthy, helps people to gain weight, causes diabetes, affects the brain, and other things. But, the biggest problem is people don’t know how to control the amount of sugar they intake. While sugar is something that's very...
- Diabetes: The Alarming Increase of Diabetic Americans
Our world has truly modernized as compared to what our ancestors had before. Life has been easier with better commodities and technology provided by our improving modern world. However, every risk as we gamble our chances to modernization comes with a price. Sadly, as life has undeniably gotten...
- How Is Diabetes Related to Pancreatic Cancer?
As researchers understand non-communicable diseases like diabetes and cancer can often develop in patients, which provide them with a better and clearer picture of how they are related. With both development and improvement in living conditions, hygiene and medical facilities, the world has seen a...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- "Dining With Diabetes" Reaches Penn State With its Online Course
Patients newly-diagnosed with diabetes may have a difficult time adjusting to a new lifestyle of constantly managing the disease and eliminating certain foods from their diet. Especially when they knew nothing about the disease before.The ‘Dining With Diabetes’ program was created for newly...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- Dr. Robert G Bing-you MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Rahfa K Zerikly MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Jessica C Rockwell MD175 Us Route One Scarborough ME 04074
- Dr. Daniel I Spratt MD887 Congress St Portland ME 04102
- Dr. Stephan P Babirak MD71 US ROUTE 1 STE J SCARBOROUGH ME 04074
- Dr. Christine Louise Twining MD175 Us Route 1 Scarborough ME 04074