Dr. Justine Parmele is a pediatrician practicing in BURLINGTON, NC. Dr. Parmele is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Parmele diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Parmele can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Justine Mae Parmele M.D.'s Practice location
BURLINGTON, NC 27215Get Direction
Justine Mae Parmele M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- What Causes Toxic Synovitis?
Children who develop or complain of limping must be examined to make sure that their condition is not an orthopedic emergency like in the case of septic arthritis. After being examined, children's parents may hear about a toxic synovitis diagnosis. Such diagnosis might sound scary, but it is...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Karin Minter Burlington North Carolina
- Dr. Leslie C. Stanfield MD1631 Mid Town Place Raleigh North Carolina 27609
- Dr. David S Johnson M.D.530 W Webb Ave Burlington NC 27217
- Dr. Melissa V Lowe M.D.2707 Henry St Greensboro NC 27405
- Dr. Richard Ira Letvak M.D.940 Golf House Road Whitsett NC 27377
- Dr. Angela Jolene Stanley MD433 W Meadowview Rd Greensboro NC 27406