Larry France is a physician assistant practicing in FT MCPHERSON, GA. Larry specializes in preventing and treating human illness and injury by providing a broad range of care under the supervision of a physician. A physician assistant's work can include physical exams, ordering and interpreting tests, performing procedures and prescribing medication. Often times, they can assist in surgery but the scope of practice can vary according to jurisdiction or health care setting.
- HFE mutations in the elderly.
- Longevity and C282Y mutation for haemochromatosis: survival of C282Y homozygotes does not preclude screening for HFE mutations.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma and the penetrance of HFE C282Y mutations: a cross
- A theme issue by, for, and about Africa: collaborative work between Nigeria and UK on breast cancer has been successful.
- A comparison of the pattern of occurrence of breast cancer in Nigerian and British women.
- Peripheral arterial disease and methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase (MTHFR) C677T mutations: A case-control study and meta-analysis.
- Genetic selection? A study of individual variation in the enzymes of folate metabolism.
- A comparison of clinicopathological features and molecular markers in british and nigerian women with breast cancer.
- Evaluating predictive pharmacogenetic signatures of adverse events in colorectal cancer patients treated with fluoropyrimidines.
- Correction: evaluating predictive pharmacogenetic signatures of adverse events in colorectal cancer patients treated with fluoropyrimidines.
- Scanning the human genome and the horizon: the potential and pitfalls of pharmacogenetics and stratified medicine.
Larry Oneal France PA's Practice location
FT MCPHERSON, GA 30330Get Direction
Larry Oneal France PA's reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Live with HIV?
Discovered in the 1980s in Western and Central Africa, HIV is a virus and at the same time an infection. HIV stands for human immunodeficiency virus. It is a virus that gets into the bloodstream and slowly attacks the human immune system. The immune system is a naturally occurring system in the body...
- 20 Amazing Health Benefits and Uses of Mangosteen
What is mangosteen?The scientific name of mangosteen is Garcinia mangostana and it belongs to the Clusiaceae family. It is a tropical tree that originates in Southeast Asia. The tree is thick and its leaves are glossy, large, and dark green in color. Its flowers are rose-pink in color. The fruit...
- What Genital Wart Recurrence Means
People often assume that treatment options available for genital warts are 100% effective, but there is still a chance of resurgance after the warts are removed. Both the topical applications and physical ablation techniques although can be quite helpful in removing the visible warts in the...
- Penicillin and Other Drugs in the Same Class
About PenicillinPenicillin is an antibiotic derived from the Penicillium notatum mold. In 1928, a Scottish bacteriologist named Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin. Since Fleming's discovery, several penicillins have been derived through modifying the mold's original structure to produce...
- Stress Relievers for Nurses
When it comes to nursing, stress is a consistent thing that affects our daily life activities. I believe almost every one of you would agree with me. Today, both mental, as well as physical stresses are growing issues among nurses. This is not a thing that can be avoided. I say this because we are...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...