Danielle Whelan is a top Doctor in RONKONKOMA, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Danielle Whelan is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Danielle Whelan is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Danielle Whelan is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In RONKONKOMA, NY, Danielle Whelan is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Danielle Whelan's Practice location
RONKONKOMA, NY 11779Get Direction
Danielle Whelan's reviewsWrite Review
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never even her wildest dreams, thought that her daughter would be the same individual to...
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Dementia and Why it Happens
What is dementia?Dementia refers to the loss of brain functions, including memory, thinking, language development and behavior that may affect the daily life of a patient. Many people have slight loss of memory when they are old, but if the memory loss gets worse with time, it indicates dementia....
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Ezra Deutsch M.D.260 Middle Country Rd Smithtown NY 11787
- Dr. Haim Misholy M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Mr. Hillard Warm M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Mr. Robert A Jacobs M.D.4616 Nesconset Highway Port Jefferson Station NY 11776
- Dr. Scott Marshall Blyer DDS, MD10830 N. Central Expwy Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Lynn H Ratner M.D.112 E 83rd St New York NY 10028