Dr. Taylor Rives is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in PITTSBURGH, PA. Dr. Rives specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Rives can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Rives can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Taylor A Rives MD's Practice location
PITTSBURGH, PA 15213Get Direction
Taylor A Rives MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- What Specialist Treats Vaginitis?
Vaginitis is a common infection that causes irritation to the vulva or vagina. Almost all women develop vaginitis at some point in their lives. At times, the infection occurs as a result of a yeast infection, among other triggers. Mostly, vaginitis and yeast infections occur more than one time in a...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- Dr. Honore Satcho M.D.2265 Market Street Warren Pennsylvania 16365
- Dr. Michael Anthony Bummer M.D.1 Bigelow Sq Pittsburgh PA 15219
- Dr. Hubert G Foka MD211 N Whitfield St Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Dr. Renu Ashwin Joshi M.D.3380 Blvd Of Allies Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Lindsay Turner MD301 Ohio River Boulevard Sewickley PA 15143
- Dr. Jan C. Seski M.D.3358 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213