Kimberly Judd is a counselor in AUSTIN, TX. Kimberly evaluates patients using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Counselors provide consultation for each patient and their families.
- Accuracy and reliability of torque wrenches used for halo application in children.
- Do you see what I see? Looking at scoliosis surgical outcomes through orthopedists' eyes.
- Re: Bailey CS, Fisher CG, Dvorak MF. Type II error in the spine surgical literature. Spine 2004;29:1146-9.
- Correlates of the peak height velocity in girls with idiopathic scoliosis.
- Maturity assessment and curve progression in girls with idiopathic scoliosis.
- Pulmonary function following early thoracic fusion in non-neuromuscular scoliosis.
- Onabotulinum toxinA injection as an adjunct in the treatment of posterior shoulder subluxation in neonatal brachial plexus palsy.
- Initial severity rating of idiopathic clubfeet is an outcome predictor at age two years.
- Bracing in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, surrogate outcomes, and the number needed to treat.
- The time of the insult/triggering event in Legg-Calvé-Perthes' disease determined by incubation period modeling and the age distribution of children with Perthes'.
- A proposed scoring system for assessment of severity of illness in pediatric acute hematogenous osteomyelitis using objective clinical and laboratory findings.
Kimberly Diane Judd MA, LPC's Practice location
AUSTIN, TX 78704Get Direction
Austin, TX 78746Get Direction
Kimberly Diane Judd MA, LPC's reviewsWrite Review
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- How Prevalent Is Affluenza?
IntroductionInfluenza and affluence combine to form the word affluenza. Similar to how viruses infect their host, affluenza, being a social virus, infects millions of people around the world. It consumes the lives of people with the bold pursuit of materialism. It is predominantly an American...
- Health Benefits of Cuddling
A great way for couples to connect is by cuddling. Oxytocin is released when people physically bond. Cuddling even helps reduce blood pressure levels, depression, and anxiety. It also helps to develop and increase intimacy with your partner. According to research, cuddling and the release of...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Can Porn Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
Introduction Erectile dysfunction is a man’s inability to maintain an erection during sexual activities. It may occasionally happen or may become a chronic or permanent problem. Erectile dysfunction may be due to the following psychological and physical causes:...
- AIDS: How to Give a Patient Emotional Support
OverviewFor a patient with HIV, physical health is not the only issue they have to face. Along with physical illness, there are loads of mental health issues that may also affect an HIV patient. These issues could be anything from depression and anxiety to insecurity and others. Many people suffer...