Dr. Shiloh Small is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in ANCHORAGE, AK. Dr. Small specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Small can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Small can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Shiloh N Small M.D.'s Practice location
ANCHORAGE, AK 99508Get Direction
Madison, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. Shiloh N Small M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Ovarian Cancer Diagnosed?
Ovarian cancer can affect every woman in the world, including those who are at an age above 60, but also those who are younger than that. The symptoms of ovarian cancer are mild in the early stages, so many women confuse them with a regular period or ovulation pain. That is the reason why ovarian...
- How Phthalate Exposure During Pregnancy Increases the Risk of Behavioral Issues
A new study has shown that phthalates, a common chemical found in a number of consumer products, are harmful to the mental and behavioral development of children. The results of the study are published in the journal, Environmental Health Perspectives. This chemical is an important component in...
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- Repeat C-sections Are Not as Risky as Natural Birth
According to a new study conducted by researchers from Australia, repeat cesarean sections are safer than natural vaginal birth. Both delivery methods were not associated with death or any serious health issues. But women who had cesarean sections had less serious bleeding complications, when...
- Dr. Wendy Cruz M.D.2741 Debarr Road Anchorage Alaska 99508
- Dr. Melissa Mary Hardesty MDUniuversity Of Washington School Of Medicine Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. Natalia Korneeva M.D., PH.D.177 Ne 102nd Av Portland OR 97220
- Mr. Jan Whitefield MD4115 Lake Otis Parkway Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. Owen R Bell M.D.2501 E 42nd Ave Anchorage AK 99508
- Dr. James N Bertelson MD9500 Independence Dr Anchorage AK 99507