Dr. Sydney Ryan is a pediatric emergency medicine physician practicing in SALT LAKE CITY, UT. Dr. Ryan specializes in providing care for critically ill and injured children. Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians possess a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as neonatology, critical care and forensic pediatrics. Children involved in automobile accidents, child abuse or near-drowning episodes are frequent cases treated by pediatric emergency medicine physicians.
Sydney Ryan MD's Practice location
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84113Get Direction
Sydney Ryan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- NCIS Star Michael Weatherly Discusses How He Found Out About His Sleep Apnea
Obstructive sleep apnea affects as many as 22 million Americans, including stars like Michael Weatherly. Although snoring, choking and restless sleep is not high on the list of topics to chat about in interviews, recently, Weatherly, a television actor who is best known for past roles in shows like...
- What are the Treatment Options for Genital Warts?
Genital Warts is an STD in which a person develops soft growth on the genital areas. Though the visible warts go away on their own, it becomes difficult to treat them when HPV virus enters the bloodstream. There is no remedy for removing HPV completely but the visible warts can be removed either...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Treatment for Meningitis
The severity of meningitis varies from one person to another. In common cases, medications can help solve the problem and the person may recover within 1 to 3 weeks. But in cases where there is a risk of the infection spreading to the meninges, hospitalization and other confirmation tests might be...
- Dr. Nanette C. Dudley MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. April R Jaeger MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Jeffrey E. Schunk MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Edward P. Junkins MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Robert G Bolte MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Bruce E. Herman MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113